Add Firewall Rule Bitdefender 2018 – Bitdefender allows the protection to your devices from the viruses and other security threats. The Bitdefender product also includes the firewall to provide the extra protection to your devices. The firewall prevents the malicious websites from entering the device as well as block the attackers. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the process to Add Firewall Rule Bitdefender 2018.
Add Firewall Rule Bitdefender 2018
Steps To Add Firewall Rule Bitdefender 2018 – Bitdefender Support:
- First of all, you need to open the Bitdefender application.
- Now, click on the Protection from the left sidebar from the dashboard.
- After that, you need to click on the View Features option from the list.
- Now, select and click on the Settings option from the top right corner of the screen.
- Furthermore, go to the Rules tab and then click on the Add Rule button.
- You also have the provision to reset the rule using the Reset Rule button.
- A new window will appear, after clicking on the Add Rule button.
- Now, select the option as per your requirement to apply the rule on all the application or not.
- After that, click Browse and then choose the .exe file to apply the rule.
- Click Allow or Deny, to allow or deny the permission to access and then select the Network type.
- In addition, you need to select the IP protocol also to apply the rule.
- After that, select one of the traffic directions to apply the rule from the given list:
In the end, after selecting the traffic direction, the rule will be added successfully to the firewall. The process to Add Firewall Rule Bitdefender 2018 is very simple due to its user-friendly interface. But, if you are still facing some issues then you may contact Bitdefender Support for the help. Also, you may visit us at central.bitdefender.com for the further troubleshooting and more details about the product.
FAQs – Bitdefender Support:
- How to change Bitdefender 2018 firewall settings
- Error: Bitdefender firewall blocks everything
- How to fix Bitdefender firewall is disabled
- Steps to troubleshoot Bitdefender 2018 blocking printer error
- Error: Bitdefender 2018 blocking network drives
- What are the Bitdefender firewall exceptions
- Error: Bitdefender 2018 blocking internet access
- How to resolve Bitdefender 2018 blocking network share error
You can fix all these issues by contacting the technical support team using the toll-free support number. Contact Bitdefender Support or visit us at central.bidefender.com for the further troubleshooting steps and guides download. Our experts have a lot of experience in resolving the errors related to the Bitdefender product. #bitdefender central